- Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday 9:00 – 2:00 pm, and by appointment.
- Our gate hours are 7:00 am – 9:00 pm, 7 days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
Do I provide my own lock?
- Yes. You are the only one with a key to your unit. We sell a variety of locks or you may bring your own.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You can select an automatic credit card payment plan. We have an after hours drop box for checks (for your protection, please don’t put cash in the drop box).
How long is my contract?
- Your contract is month-to-month with payment due on the day of rental. For example, if you rent a unit on the 4th of the month, rent will be due on the 4th each month you store with Rent-A-Space. The contract automatically renews monthly, unless written notice is given by either party.
Are there any administrative fees?
- No. We collect a cleaning deposit that is refundable when you move out of your unit if the unit is completely cleaned out and broom swept. The fees are based on the size of the unit and range from $5-$40.
Will you accept deliveries?
- Yes. You must sign an authorization form for Rent-A-Space to hold keys on behalf of your unit.
Are there 24 hour units available?
- Yes, each property has several 24 hour units located near the office.
Are my goods insured?
- As stated in your lease, we do not provide insurance on your goods, but highly recommend you have insurance on your belongings. We can easily enroll you in a policy which will meet your insurance needs.